Xapted comes from “exapted”, a term which describes the process by which features acquire functions for which they were not originally adapted or selected for.
This is a strategy we find in agile environments - adapting what we currently have to new markets and ideas. That’s what we want to bring to the table: To develop small software services and provide agile consulting services, by taking what’s available and innovating with it.
Who are we?
Sérgio Isidoro (Software development)
I’m a Portuguese software developer living in Finland, and I wanted to take better ownership of my career. That is why I founded Xapted. In total I’ve watched and helped two startups grow from early stage towards acquisition by major industry players (Holvi by BBVA, Kaiku by Elekta). During that journey I’ve gathered a couple of tools under my belt:
- Web development (Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask)
- Cloud deployment, orchestration and containerization (Docker, Ansible, Heroku, Docker-compose and swarm)
- Databases (Postgresql, ElasticSearch, InfluxDB, Graphana, Mongodb)
- Data analytics and Data engineering (Airlflow, ETL)
- Agile and Scrum software development, Jira administration.
- IT Security and Risk management
Want me on your team? Contact us